KS1009 – This top floor flat consists of a good size bedroom, neutral decoration throughout with a seperate kitchen, electric heating throughout along with a lounge occupying a sunny corner of the building. ,
This top floor flat consists of a good size bedroom, neutral decoration throughout with a seperate kitchen with tiled flooring, fully tiled bathroom with a shower over the bath, electric heating throughout along with a lounge occupying a sunny corner of the building. Approx room sizes are:- Lounge 12.6 x 12.9ft, Kitchen 6.2 x 6.6ft & Bedroom 12.4 x 9.3ft (excluding dorma window space). The property is located in a secure building and above commercial premises. The landlord is seeking a single person who is working full time, no pets or children considered. The apartment is very close to popular broadstairs beach, near shops and public transport links. Access for viewings from the 5th January 2018
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (£100.00)
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.