This family home is conveniently positioned for quick access to local road links and the award winning beaches at the end of the road. ,
This family home is conveniently positioned for quick access to local road links and the award winning beaches at the end of the road. With well maintained grounds, double glazed windows and gas central heating, the property also features bay windows, sky provision already installed and a very useful utility room to the rear of the property.
The nearby shopping parade has a tescos store and both primary and secondary schools are close by. The local leisure centre is a few minutes walk and the pleasant old town gallery area of margate is 10 minutes walk. The property is located in Westbrook which is a beach front residential area between margate and westgate. Stock images used, sizes to follow.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding Deposits (equal to 1 weeks rent amount).
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.