Available from 27/7/2020 – 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat with Parking
This ground floor property has laminate flooring throughout along with decorative wood panelling throughout the apartment. The home is located very close to the beach and the local golf course, in addition bus and train links are not far away. The flat has its own access via the communal car park, the bathroom comprises of a shower mixer over the bath and a standard white suite, the kitchen lounge is very broad and will accommodate a variety of layouts. The kitchen suite is modern and features a built-in oven and hob and a tiled splash back. Some pets considered at the Freeholders discretion. Please note stock images used.
Viewings & Referencing Criteria
Please note, the referencing income criteria for this property is 3x the rent amount pcm (gross income). Landlords may also take into consideration savings as part of your income. Additional references will also apply.
To arrange a viewing please click on the link 'Request a Viewing' or contact our offices. When contacting our offices for viewings; we will always try our best to arrange a viewing for as soon as possible but please note access to the properties is not always possible immediately. Our staff will do their upmost to provide you with approximate timescales for viewings to be conducted.
Once you have viewed, if you would like to be put forward for the property please contact our offices & we will invite you to complete a Pre-App Form. If you are selected to proceed to referencing, we will then request a holding deposit equal to 1 weeks rent amount.
Deposits are equal to 5 weeks rent amount. We would send to you a full breakdown of funds required prior to paying your holding deposit.
KS Lettings & Sales Property Redress Scheme: Property Ombudsman Membership Number L00302
KS Lettings & Sales Client Protection Scheme: Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme Membership Number: A5951.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding Deposits (equal to 1 weeks rent amount).
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.