2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat with Parking
This ground floor property has laminate flooring throughout along with decorative wood paneling throughout the apartment. The home is located very close to the beach and the local golf course, in addition bus and train links are not far away. The flat has its own access via the communal car park, the bathroom comprises of a shower mixer over the bath and a standard white suite, the kitchen lounge is very broad and will accommodate a variery of layouts. The kitchen suite is modern and features a built in oven and hob and a tiled splash back. Some pets considered at the Freeholders discretion. No tenancies with permanent children considered by the Freeholder.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (£100.00)
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.