Internally the property is to a modern standard, with a spacious kitchen, modern bathroom with a fitted shower. Upstairs the property has two double bedrooms & a single room. Off Street Parking & both a front and rear garden., ,
Situated in the centre of the renowned village of Minster. Internally the property has modern fittings throughout, spacious kitchen that can accommodate a dining table. Upstairs the property has two double bedrooms, a single room and a modern bathroom with a fitted shower. The property has a front and rear garden, GSCH, front off street parking with side storage. Pets will be considered at this property. Approx room sizes are: Lounge 12.2 x 10.1ft, Kitchen 14.6 x 10.4ft, Bedroom 1: 10.9 x 10.1ft, Bedroom 2: 10.4 x 10.1ft & Bedroom 3: 7.1 x 5.4ft.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (£100.00)
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.