Stylish Balcony Apartment Inc lift, Door Entry Phone & Under Floor Heating
This property is located in a well regarded building and the apartment was completely refurbished approximately a year ago to a tasteful and stylish standard, with under floor heating, very large lounge and a balcony that is accessible from the master bedroom and the lounge. Other features include multiple storage cupboards, UPVC windows and a modern kitchen with many additional features. The property is close to the village shops and amenities and is available to those over 50 years of age with no pets. Rent price includes water rates. External images show communal grounds. More photos to follow shortly. Approx room sizes are:- Lounge 19 x 15.1ft, Kitchen 9.9 x 7.5ft, Bedroom 1: 14.8 x 8.9ft, Bedroom 2: 12.7 x 9ft, Bathroom 7.2 x 5.5ft & Balcony 14.5 x 4.9ft.
To arrange a viewing please click on the link "Request a Viewing", KS will then email you questions for you to answer to help us determine your income against rent and your ability to pass referencing on your selected property. When contacting our offices for viewings, please be assured of our attention however access is not always possible immediately. Staff will do their upmost to provide you with approximate timescales for viewings to be conducted.
Once you have viewed, if you would like us to put forward your application for a property please contact our office, everyone viewing the property on the same day can register their interest and put themselves forward. Once the landlord has selected applicants they will be invited to progress to referencing. We will then request a holding deposit of £100.00.
Deposits are 5 weeks rent. Please note you will be sent a full breakdown of funds required prior to paying your holding deposit.
KS Lettings & Sales Property Redress Scheme: Property Ombudsman Membership Number L00302
KS Lettings & Sales Client Protection Scheme: Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme Membership Number: A5951.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding Deposits (equal to 1 weeks rent amount).
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.