Bungalow with 3 double bedrooms, driveway, garage and conservatory
This attractive property is located on the sought after "Garden Estate" in the village of Birchington, situated close to shops, fields and road links, this house has drive way, garage, rear garden, sheds, conservatory, laminate floors, neutral carpets, neutral decor and gas central heating, the bathroom has a shower cubicle and a seperate WC, the kitchen has an electric oven and gas hob fitted. Approx room sizes are: - Lounge 14.9 x 11.9ft, Kitchen 10.4 x 9.8ft, Bedroom 1: 13.6 x 11.9ft, Bedroom 2: 11.9 x 9.4ft & Bedroom 3: 11.9 x 8.7ft. Stock images used. No pets considered within the tenancy.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (£100.00)
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.