A stunning 4 bedroom bay fronted semi-detached house which has been the subject of high end improvement and upgrading
A stunning 4 bedroom bay fronted semi-detached house which has been the subject of high end improvement and upgrading. VIEWING IS A MUST!!!!
A spacious ground floor extension provides a fabulous kitchen opening to a bright dining area and conservatory. The comfortable & well appointed accomodation offers some pleasing features and comprises, 2 reception rooms, a cloakroom, super contemporary kitchen, dining area/conservatory, 3 double & 1 single bedrooms, an attractive bathroom with walk in shower, double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Outside a nice enclosed rear garden and patio area. Driveway providing good off road parking and garage. Pets may be considered at this property.
Well placed for local schools, park & sports centre, sandy beaches and the exciting re-generated Margate Old Town. Good motorway & rail links to London & the ports.
Please note; stock images used. Viewings available now, however property will not be vacant until the end of January 2019 . Agent Note: We understand appliances may be provided, may differ from ones photographed (TBC).
To arrange a viewing please click on the link "Request a Viewing", KS will then email you 5 questions for you to answer to help us determine your income against rent and your ability to pass referencing on your selected property. Once we have access to the property we can arrange a viewing.
Once you have viewed, if you would like us to put forward your application for a property please contact our office, everyone viewing the property on the same day can register their interest and put themselves forward. Once the landlord has selected applicants they will be invited to progress to referencing. If agreed we require the following:
Holding Fee: £100.00, Admin Fee per adult: £120.00 inc VAT. Deposits are 6 weeks rent. Please note you will be sent a full breakdown of funds required prior to paying your holding fee.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding Deposits (equal to 1 weeks rent amount).
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.