Modern 2 bedroom semi detached house with a bay fronted lounge & small patio style garden.
A modern, bright 2 Bedroom semi detached house offering well presented accommodation comprising a Bay fronted Lounge/Diner, modern kitchen with built in hob and oven, downstairs w.c, white bathroom suite, Bedroom 1 a double bedroom with built in wardrobes , Bedroom 2 a good size single. Gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Outside is a small patio style yard with pedestrian access to the side.
Well placed for Margate shops, the rejuvenated Old Town and seafront plus good public transport and mainline station. Contact us now to arrange a viewing.
To arrange a viewing please click on the link "Request a Viewing", KS will then email you questions for you to answer to help us determine your income against rent and your ability to pass referencing on your selected property. When contacting our offices for viewings, please be assured of our attention however access is not always possible immediately. Staff will do their upmost to provide you with approximate timescales for viewings to be conducted.
Once you have viewed, if you would like us to put forward your application for a property please contact our office, everyone viewing the property on the same day can register their interest and put themselves forward. Once the landlord has selected applicants they will be invited to progress to referencing. We will then request a holding deposit of £100.00.
Deposits are 5 weeks rent. Please note you will be sent a full breakdown of funds required prior to paying your holding deposit.
KS Lettings & Sales Property Redress Scheme: Property Ombudsman Membership Number L00302
KS Lettings & Sales Client Protection Scheme: Safe Agent Client Money Protection Scheme Membership Number: A5951.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding Deposits (equal to 1 weeks rent amount).
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.