Mid terrace 2 bedroom house with good size bedrooms & kitchen.
Available now... Mid terrace house located close to local schools and other amenities.
The accommodation comprises, entrance porch leading into the lounge, nice size kitchen to the rear and downstairs bathroom/w.c, on the first floor are two nice size bedrooms. Sadly no pets considered.
Outside rear courtyard garden.
Viewings & Referencing Criteria
Please note, the referencing income criteria for this property is 3x the rent amount pcm (gross income). Landlords may also take into consideration savings as part of your income. Additional references will also apply.
To arrange a viewing please click on the link 'Request a Viewing' or contact our offices. When contacting our offices for viewings; we will always try our best to arrange a viewing for as soon as possible but please note access to the properties is not always possible immediately. Our staff will do their upmost to provide you with approximate timescales for viewings to be conducted.
Once you have viewed, if you would like to be put forward for the property please contact our offices & we will invite you to complete a Pre-App Form. If you are selected to proceed to referencing, we will then request a holding deposit equal to 1 weeks rent amount.
Deposits are equal to 5 weeks rent amount. We would send to you a full breakdown of funds required prior to paying your holding deposit.
KS Lettings & Sales Property Redress Scheme: Property Ombudsman Membership Number L00302
KS Lettings & Sales Client Protection Scheme: Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme Membership Number: A5951.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding Deposits (equal to 1 weeks rent amount).
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.