FREE REFERENCING FOR TENANTS – KS342 – LARGE 4 Bedroom Family Home – £850 pcm, , Featuring Allocated Parking, Ensuite, WC, Diner and large bedroom sizes,
FREE REFERENCING FOR TENANTS 4 Bedroom House - £850 pcm.
This family home has rear access and a rear secure garden along with a n allocated parking space behind the property. Occupying a central location in the village, internally the large terrace townhouse has double bedrooms sizes throughout, The top floor bedoom has an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom is on the 1st floor and features a shower over the bath, the ground floor has an additional WC with sink. Alos on the ground floor is the kitchen with modern fixtures and the appliances are supplied by the landlord including dishwasher, washer dryer and a hob and oven, the ground floor also has a large dining to the rear and a lounge to the front of the property. The hous ealso has modern double glazed sash windows, gas central heating throughout, fresh decor and new carpets fitted internally. Room sizes as follow - Lounge 12.2 x 11.3, Dining Room 11.7 x 11.5, Bedroom One 12.6 x 11.6, Bedroom two 11.2 x 11.7, Bedroom 3 9.8 x 11.6, Bedroom 4 8.2 x 11.4 ft. Call now to view this large family home for a very affodable rent value.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (£100.00)
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.