This large family home is located in a sought after beachside village location, just a short walk to the Sportsman pub and the RSPB Bird Sanctuary , ,
This large family home is located in a sought after beachside village location, just a short walk to the Sportsman pub and the RSPB Bird Sanctuary along the pegwell coastline. Externally the property has a front garden, larger lawn rear garden and off street parking and a garage. Internally the house has benefited from new UPVc windows throughout, large lounge dining room along with patio doors to the rear garden, the lounge also has access to a seperate kitchen area which included hob and oven (other appliances maybe available by arrangement). The downstairs also has an entrance hall and a WC. Upstairs the property has 3 double bedrooms and a medium sized bedroom, the bathroom upstairs also has a shower and bath fitted. Viewings towards the end of November. Stock images used, room sizes to follow.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (£100.00)
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.