This 2nd floor apartment occupies a sunny corner position in a well regarded building. The kitchen has intergrated appliances inc hob, oven, fridge freezer and washer dryer. ,
This apartment occupies a sunny corner position in a well regarded building. The home has white wall decoration throughout, recently recarpeted and tasteful wood blinds in place, stroage cupbaord in the hallway, the kitchen has intergrated appliances inc hob, oven, fridge freezer and washer dryer. The bathroom has a shower over the bath and all the windows have fitted blinds. Room sizes and updated pictures to follow. Stock image used. Parking maybe available by negotiation. The landlord owns the whole building. No tenancies with pets or children considered fo rthis building.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (£100.00)
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.