KS1541 – This large 3 bedroom flat features a private entrance and a huge lounge facing sunrise and the day time sunshine.
This large flat is situated in a sunny position near the local shopping parade in Palm Bay, with ample on street parking and the local parks and beaches a short stroll away, this property would suit a family or working professionals seeking a home by the sea. Internally the property features gas central heating throughout, Upvc windows, neutral decoration, huge lounge, shower over the bath, gas hob and diner space in the kitchen. More pictures to follow. No dogs permitted. Approx room sizes as follows - Kitchen 14 x 7.9,
Lounge 17.1 x 25.1, Bed 1 12.2 x 12.9, Bed 2 6.7 x 13, Bed 3 13.6 x 6.6.
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (£100.00)
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- A payment of up to £50.00 including VAT to alter the tenancy agreement when requested by a tenant or reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Utilities, communication services (eg. telephone, broadband), TV licence and council tax;
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices; This payment will not exceed the cost of replacement.
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.